- 16 ounces cooked sausage, sliced.
- 24 ounces baby potatoes, quartered.
- 1 Large onion, cut into large chunks.
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- 2 Tablespoons parmesan (optional).
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning.
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon of salt and black pepper.
- In a bowl. Toss the potatoes and onions with oil, olive oil, parmesan, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, and salt and pepper until they are completely coated.
- Set air- fryer temperature to 400 degrees.
- Transfer the mixture to the basket of the air fryer and Coat them with cooking spray.
- Cook for 10 to 12 minutes. Add the sausages, and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Serve immediately.