- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tablespoon cold water
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- Olive oil spray
- 1 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 5 teaspoons hoisin sauce
- Make cubes of chicken and mix these cubes with corn or potato starch.
Apply an even coating on all sides.
- Arrange these cubes in pre-greased air fryer trays and apply olive oil
over it by using the spray. Set the cooking time as per the manual of air
fryer for chicken.
- Meanwhile take saucepan and mix soy-sauce, orange juice, brown
sugar, garlic-ginger paste, and hoisin sauce over medium-high flame
with continuous stirring.
- When sugar grains are completely mixed in this mixture, add water and
starch and bring it to boil. Lastly, add sesame seeds in this sauce.
- Average cooking time for this sauce is 5 minutes and another 5 minutes
are required to allow it to thicken up.
- 6. When the chicken is cooked, dish it out and serve by pouring a layer of
sauce over it.
- You can also add rice and some beans as a topping, if desired.