Skillet Brownies on the Grill
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour.
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda.
- 7 ounces unsweetened chocolate, chopped.
- 1/2 cup salted butter.
- 2 tablespoons canola oil.
- 3 large eggs.
- 1 cup light brown sugar.
- 1 cup granulated sugar.
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract.
- 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- Preheat your grill to medium heat.
- In a bowl mix together the dry ingredients.
- Add the chopped chocolate, butter, oil to a saucepan over medium heat. Stir until everything is melted and smooth then remove it from heat and Let it cool.
- After 5 minutes add eggs, vanilla, and sugar to the chocolate mixture whisk together until smooth.
- Add in the flour mixture gradually while whisking until fully incorporated.
- Brush iron-skillet (10-inch) with oil or melted butter, then pour the brownie mixture spread to form an even layer.
- Cover the skillet with aluminum foil and place it at the grill, cook for 40-45 minutes.
- Let it cool for 5 minutes before serving.
- Serve with vanilla ice-cream if desired.