Slow-Cooker Breakfast Casserole
2 hours and 30 minutes
- 2 cups fresh broccoli.
- 1 cup diced yellow onion.
- 10 large eggs.
- 1 cup whole milk.
- 1 cup chopped cooked bacon.
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese.
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika.
- 1 teaspoon oregano.
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder.
- 1 teaspoon salt.
- 1 teaspoon black pepper.
- Add foil to the slow-cooker pot or spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place the broccoli inside the pot In a large bowel combine eggs, milk chopped onions, chopped bacon, cheddar cheese and the spices.
- Add the mixture over the broccoli at the slow-cooker.
- Cook in the slow cooker at high heat for 2-3 hours. Until the casserole is firm.