Slow Cooker Chicken and Corn Soup
- 1 can of corn.
- 3 chicken breasts.
- 1 cup chicken broth.
- 3 garlic cloves, bruised.
- 1 leek, sliced.
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley.
- 2 tsp lemon zest.
- Salt and black pepper.
- Place the chicken breasts, corn, leek and minced garlic cloves in a slow cooker.
- To the slow cooker add 1 cup chicken broth. Cover and cook for 6 hours.
- After the cooking time ends, remove the chicken and shred it with 2 forks.
- Separate the corn from the soup then blend the rest of the soup using a blender.
- Add back the chicken and the corn to the soup.
- Garnish with fresh chopped parsley.