Slow Cooker Chicken And Rice Burrito Bowl
- 16 ounces boneless chicken breasts.
- 16 ounces boneless chicken thighs.
- 3 cups chicken stock.
- 3 cups uncooked rice.
- 8 ounce tomato paste.
- 1/2 large onion, diced.
- 1 can diced tomatoes.
- 1 can black beans drained and rinsed.
- 1 can corn, drained.
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder.
- 2 teaspoons cumin.
- 2 teaspoons chili powder.
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika.
- 2 teaspoons salt and black pepper.
- 2 limes juiced.
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped.
- Place the chicken breasts and thighs with 1 cup of chicken stock, tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, and the spices mix in the slow cooker.
- Stir to combine and cook on Low for 3-4 hours. After the chicken is cooked remove and set it aside to let cool then using a fork shred the chicken into small pieces.
- To the slow cooker add 1 cup chicken stock, rice, black beans, and corn. Stir then add the shredded chicken back to the slow cooker. Set temperature at High and cook for 30-45 minutes.
- Once the rice is cooked, add in cilantro and juice of limes stir and it’s ready to serve.