Slow Cooker Chicken Enchilada Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
- 4 medium sweet potatoes.
- 1 ounce boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- 1 cup enchilada sauce.
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder.
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro.
- Season the chicken breasts with garlic powder, salt and black pepper then place it at one end of the slow cooker.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken.
- Wash and dry sweet potatoes and wrap them in foil.
- Place them at the other end of the slow cooker. Cover and cook for 8 hours.
- Remove the chicken and shred with 2 forks and mix it with the enchilada.
- Split each sweet potato and add the 3 tablespoons of enchilada chicken in the middle.
- Serve with sour cream, chopped cilantro.