Slow Cooker Chicken Marsala
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil.
- 2 tablespoon garlic powder.
- 1 teaspoon of salt and pepper.
- 8 ounces button mushrooms, sliced.
- 1 cup marsala wine.
- 1/2 cup chicken broth.
- 2 tbsp. chopped parsley
- Spray the inside of the slow cooker pot with cooking spray or brush it with olive oil.
- Dry the chicken using a paper towel and rub with spices very well from all sides then place it inside the slow cooker, drizzle them with extra olive oil.
- Pour the marsala wine and chicken broth on chicken breasts then top it with mushrooms and garlic.
- Cover and cook in the slow cooker on low heat for 5 hours.
- Serve with rice and lemon wedges.