Slow-Cooker Chocolate Cherry Dump Cake
- 2 cans of cherry pie filling.
- 16 ounces of chocolate cake mix.
- 2 sticks of butter, melted.
- To a bowl add the cake mix and combine it with the melted butter.
- Spray the cooker with spray or rub it with butter.
- Add cherry pie filling to the cooker and spread it evenly.
- Add the cake-butter mixture to the top of cherry and make sure to spread it evenly.
- Place the lead and cook in the slow cooker at high heat for 2-3 hours.
- Serve with the ice cream.