- 1 loaf French bread.
- 2 cups of milk.
- 6 eggs.
- ½ teaspoons vanilla.
- 1 teaspoons cinnamon.
- ¼ cups butter softened.
- ½ cup brown sugar packed.
- Cut the French bread into cubes, place them in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl whisk the eggs, milk, vanilla, cinnamon, and heavy cream.
- Pour the mixture over bread cubes and stir until well coated.
- Mix butter and sugar. Spray the cooker with spray or rub it with butter.
- Spread the bread crumbs in the slow cooker bowl and cover the bread with butter crumbles.
- Cook on low for 4 hours.
- Let cool before serving.