Slow Cooker Healthy Chocolate Fudge Cake
- 100g of cocoa powder (unsweetened).
- 120g gluten-free flour.
- 28g of butter, melted.
- 150g cane sugar or honey.
- 120g nonfat Greek yogurt.
- 180 nonfat milk.
- 2 large eggs.
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract.
- 2 tsp baking powder.
- ¼ tsp salt.
- Spray the cooker with spray or rub it with butter. In a large bowl whisk the dry ingredients together (flour, cocoa powder, pinch of salt and baking powder).
- In a separate bowl whisk the butter, eggs, vanilla, sugar, milk and yogurt.
- Mix the dry with the wet mixture until no lumps appear, avoid over mixing.
- Spread the cake batter into the slow cooker bowl. Cook on low for 2 ½ hours until it’s no longer moist and firm to the touch.
- Let the cake cool on a rack for 20 minutes before serving.