Slow cooker juicy Chicken Breast
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil.
- ½ cup chicken broth.
- ½ teaspoon salt and black pepper.
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano.
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder.
- ½ teaspoon onion powder.
- ½ teaspoon paprika.
- In a bowl mix together the spices. Add in the chicken breasts and season on both sides of each one.
- Add the chicken breasts to the slow cooker. Then add in the chicken broth, set the slow cooker at high-temp then Cover and cook for 3 hours.
- After the cooking time, remove the lid. Let the chicken breasts sit for 10 minutes before serving.