Slow Cooker Meatball stroganoff
- 1 ounces ground meat.
- 1 teaspoon olive oil, divided.
- 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced.
- ¼ cup heavy cream.
- ½ cup chopped onion.
- 1/3 cup breadcrumbs.
- 1 large egg, beaten.
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley.
- ¾ cups water.
- 2 tbsp. all-purpose flour.
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce.
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika.
- 1 sprig fresh thyme.
- In a large bowl mix the ground meat, onions, breadcrumbs, the beaten egg, chopped parsley, salt and black pepper.
- Form the mix into meatballs.
- Turn on the slow cooker then transfer the meatballs to the slow cooker, until they are browned from all sides. Remove from the slow cooker.
- Add the mushrooms and stir for 3 minutes. Add in the flour, Worcestershire sauce, cream, paprika, and thyme stir until combined then add back the meatballs.
- Cook on low for 6 hours.
- Serve the mashed potatoes or pasta.