- 48 ounces bone-in roast beef.
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil.
- 2 cup beef broth.
- 2 medium yellow onions, chopped into cubes.
- 2 carrots, chopped into cubes.
- 8 baby potatoes, halved.
- 2 tablespoon minced garlic.
- 1 teaspoon of salt and pepper.
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce.
- 1 large rosemary sprig.
- 1 tbsp. fresh thyme.
- Place the whole roast beef in a pan over high heat, flip to all sides until crusty and golden brown.
- Then place it in a slow cooker. Transfer roast beef to a slow cooker then add in the potatoes, carrots, onions, rosemary, and thyme.
- Add in the beef stock with Worcestershire sauce and a pinch of salt and black pepper.
- Cook in the slow cooker at high heat for 4-5 hours. The meat is supposed to be super tender.
- Let it cool for 20 minutes before slice and serve.