Spinach and Artichoke Dip
- 3 Cups baby spinach, chopped.
- ½ cup chopped artichoke hearts.
- 2 tablespoon olive oil.
- 1 cup softened cream cheese.
- ¼ cup sour cream.
- 3 tablespoons low fat mayonnaise.
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning.
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella.
- ¼ cup Chopped Parsley.
- ½ teaspoon of salt and black pepper.
- In a skillet over medium heat. Cook the spinach for 5 minutes until it’s wilted. Allow it to cool then strain it well.
- In a bowl mix cream cheese, sour cream, mayo, Italian season, salt, and pepper.
- Add in spinach, chopped artichokes, and shredded cheese.
- Transfer to an oven-safe dish. Set air- fryer temperature to 400 degrees.
- Transfer the dip dish directly onto the air fryer basket.
- Air fry at 375ºF for 5 minutes. Until the top is brown and bubbly.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve immediately.