- 8 square spring roll wrappers
- Cooking spray.
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil.
- 1 cup shredded cabbage.
- 1 cup shredded carrots.
- 1 teaspoons fish sauce.
- 2 teaspoon soy sauce.
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic.
- 2 teaspoons minced ginger.
- In a skillet heat, sesame oil, garlic and ginger until fragrant. Then add cabbage and carrots cook for about 5 minutes until slightly tender.
- Turn off heat then add the soy sauce and fish sauce to vegetables and mix.
- Place the filling at each spring roll wrapper below the center of the wrapper.
- Fold the bottom over the filling. Then fold in both sides and roll-up.
- To seal the wrapper Use water. Repeat the process with the remaining wrappers until done.
- Set air- fryer temperature to 390F degrees, Spray the basket with cooking spray.
- Place spring rolls into a basket cook for 5 minutes on each side.