- 1 teaspoon chives
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 1 bone-in ribeye (2 pounds)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons chopped parsley
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- Cooking spray
- Ground black pepper
- Take a bowl and pour herbs and butter in it.
- Put this mixture in the center of a plastic and wrap it in a roll. Make
sure that both ends of this roll are twisted tightly.
- Keep it in refrigerator for around 20 minutes, until it gets hard.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over steak.
- Place this steak in air fryer basket for approximately 12 to 14 minutes
at a temperature of 400°F and flip the steak during cooking.
- Dish out steak with the addition of herb butter slice on it.