Steak Bites and Mushrooms
- 16 ounce top sirloin steak, cut into 1.5 inch cubes.
- 1 cup baby mushrooms, sliced.
- 2 tablespoon olive oil.
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce.
- 1 teaspoon salt and black pepper.
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder.
- In a large bowl, add the steaks with mushrooms and season with Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder salt, and black pepper drizzle oil over until everything is well coated.
- Cover and refrigerate from 1 hour to overnight.
- Set air- fryer temperature to 400F degrees, place everything in an air fryer basket. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Shake the steak and mushrooms and cook for another 5 more minutes.
- Transfer into a plate and serve.