- 16oz baby Portobello Mushrooms.
- Oil cooking spray.
- 8 oz. softened cream cheese.
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese.
- 1 minced garlic cloves.
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped.
- 1/2 teaspoons of salt and black pepper.
- Remove the mushroom stems. Then place the stems in a food processor.
- Put cream cheese, parsley, garlic clove, and cheese to the food processor. Mix until finely chopped.
- Set air- fryer temperature to 350 F degrees.
- Spray the basket with cooking spray.
- Stuff each mushroom and place it on the air-fryer basket.
- Spray the mushrooms air fryer basket and cook at 390° for 8 minutes, until the cheese melts.