- 4 whole bell peppers.
- Oil cooking spray.
- 1 small onion diced.
- 1 cup of diced tomatoes.
- 1 cup of tomato sauce.
- 2 cups rice cooked.
- 1 Tablespoon Italian Seasoning.
- 1 minced garlic cloves.
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped.
- 1/2 teaspoons of salt and black pepper.
- Remove the tops off the peppers and remove any veins or seeds inside.
- In a skillet over medium heat add the olive oil and onion. Cook until tender.
- Add in the cooked rice, tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Stuff the peppers with the rice tomatoes mixture and place in the air fryer basket.
- Set air- fryer temperature to 360 F degrees.
- Spray the basket with cooking spray. Spray the stuffed peppers and cook for 10 minutes, until tender.