Sweet Potato Fries
- 2 medium sweet potatoes
- 1/2 tablespoon of coconut oil.
- 1 tablespoon arrowroot starch or cornstarch
- 1 to 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 4 Sweet Potato Fries
- 2 teaspoons melted butter (for coating)
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar or raw sugar
- Optional: powdered sugar for dusting
- 1 Dessert Hummus
- Honey or Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- Maple Frosting (vegan) or serve with ketchup
- To make sweet potato fries, the first step is to peel them, and then wash and dry.
- Cut them into pieces keeping the thickness about half-an-inch.
- For the coating, mix either cornstarch or arrowroot starch with half
table spoon of coconut oil.
- Fry them in air-fryer basket for about eighteen minutes keeping it at
370 Fahrenheit. Toss the fries after half time.
- Serve them in a bowl, and glaze them with butter if you want. Season
the fries with some powdered sugar and cinnamon.