- 10 taco shells.
- 16 ounces ground beef.
- Oil cooking spray.
- 1 Package Taco Seasoning.
- 1 cup Shredded Lettuce.
- 1 cup Black Beans, drained.
- 1 cup Shredded Mexican Cheese.
- 1/2 teaspoons of salt and black pepper.
- Chopped tomatoes and onions for topping.
- Preheat the air fryer to 380 degrees.
- In a skillet add the ground beef and taco seasoning cook the meat until browned.
- Fill the taco shells with 2 tablespoons of ground beef, lettuce, beans, and cheese.
- Transfer taco shells to the air fryer basket.
- Spray the shells with cooking spray, and cook at 380 for 4 minutes. Until the cheese melted.
- Serve immediately with desired toppings.