- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 pound lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 2 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 10 corn tortillas (6 inches), warmed
- Cooking spray
- Optional: Salsa and guacamole
- Set the air fryer temperature to 350°F and leave it to preheat.
- Take a deep bowl and mix eggs, seasonings, taco, breadcrumbs and
- Take ¼ cup of this mixture and place it in between the tortilla roll. Keep
these rolls firm by inserting a toothpick in it.
- Place these taquitos in pre-greased trays of air fryer and apply cooking
spray over it.
- Wait for 6 minutes to allow cooking, flip the downwards side of taquito
upwards and again cook for 6 minutes until a brownish color appears.
- Remove the inserted toothpicks and serve warm taquitos with salsa or