- 8 ounces ground beef.
- 2 cups frozen tater tots
- 1 small onion , chopped.
- 2 cloves garlic , minced.
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese.
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce.
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 360F.
- In a pan over medium heat add oil with the minced garlic, onions. stir for 3 minutes then add in the meat until it browned. season with salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce.
- To a baking dish, add in the meat at the bottom then a layer of cheese then top it with tater tots.
- Bake for 30 minutes until gladden, remove add in more cheese at top bake for another 3 minutes until cheese is melted.