- ½ cup half-and-half cream
- ⅔ cup sugar
- ½ cup 2% milk
- 1 room temperature egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 ounces chocolate, chopped
- 4 slices day-old bread, crusts removed and cut into cubes
(about 3 cups)
- Optional: confectioners’ sugar,
cranberry, whipped cream
- Take a microwaveable bowl, pour chocolate in it and melt it.
- Mix this melted chocolate with cream and place it side.
- Take milk, eggs, vanilla extract, salt and sugar in a bowl and beat it
until combined well and then mix chocolate mixture in it.
- Apply coating of this mixture on bread cubes thoroughly and set it aside
for 15 minutes.
- Set the temperature of air fryer at 325°F and allow it to preheat.
- Pour this mixture over 2 greased 8-oz. dishes and keep these dishes
over baskets of air fryer.
- Cook for 12 to 15 minutes and check until the baking checker stick
comes out clean.
- Dish out the delicious bread pudding by topping it with cranberry,
whipped cream, sugar and semen juglandis