- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 11/2 cups shredded Cheddar, divided
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 6 large russet potatoes, scrubbed clean
- Ground black pepper
- Take dried pat potatoes, and poke these potatoes thoroughly with the help of fork.
- Rub poked potatoes with oil and slightly sprinkles the salt over it.
- Make batches of potatoes and place first batch in air fryer basket.
- Set the temperature at 400°F and cook the batch for around 40 minutes.
- Extract potatoes and spread over a baking sheet, allow it to cool.
- Cut these potatoes vertically and remove a thin layer from the top of every potato.
- Scoop inside out of each potato leaving a ½" border.
- Take a large bowl and put these insides in it, add milk, butter and
sour-cream in it and mix thoroughly till all the butter melts and
potatoes are well mashed.
- Mix cheese and onions in that mixture and sprinkle salt and pepper over it.
- Roast the potato tops and serve them as snacks.
- Now put the mixture into baked potatoes and again fry them in air fryer
by topping with the ½ cup of remaining cheddar.
- Set the temperature at 400°F and cook for 5 minutes until the cheese
melts down and outer side becomes crispy.
- Present these baked potatoes by garnishing green onion over them.