- 2-3 medium chicken breast, chopped into bite-size.
- 1 cup broccoli, chopped.
- 1 large bell pepper, chopped.
- 1 large onion, chopped.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic.
- 1 teaspoon of salt and pepper.
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning.
- In a bowl, marinate the chicken and veggies with olive oil, garlic, and spices.
- Toss them together to combine.
- Set air- fryer temperature to 400F degrees.
- Place chicken and veggies into the basket, and cook for 8-10 minutes shaking halfway until charred on the outside.