- 4 large zucchini or 8 mini zucchini, rinsed and ends removed
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/3 cup regular breadcrumbs
- 1/3 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/8 teaspoons of garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper, poppy seeds
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- oil spray
- To make zucchini fries, the first step is to chop it off from ends and
clean it by washing and leave it for the water to drain. Slice the zucchini
in to two pieces first, in case it is large in size, otherwise chop it into
- To make the frying batter mix a table spoon of water and an egg in an
empty pot till it turns a little foamy. Dip the zucchini in the batter nicely.
- Take another pot and put some cheese in regular breadcrumbs and
then add spices along with panko breadcrumbs.
- Coat the fries well in the breadcrumb mixture, and then put them in the tray of air fryer.
- Put the fries into the fryer basket, and avoid putting the fries closely, otherwise
they’ll stick. Spatter some oil on the top, and then cover the basket.
- Let them fry for about seven minutes at 400 degrees. Give them a
minute or two if the color is not crispy brown.
- Pour them out in a dish afterwards with a sauce of your choice.